Listen to verbumveritatiss Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

19 January 2011

From the mind of class

a. To love someone is to be able to be affected by a person

As I heard these words in class, my first thought wasn't what you'd think my first thought would be. My first thought went back to my vacation at home.  And I thought to a particular moment in time. (No, not going to allude to it). Truly everyone that I encountered at home, I love...(well, MOST everyone)

b. When Liturgies are cut off from their source, they're self contained.

It doesn't matter whether it's the TLM or Vernacular Liturgy. It's about the Trinity. If we lose sight of that. All things are pointless. If the reverence and the execution of ritual doesn't unveil that mystery, indeed there is a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your freedom of expression is limited. Discuss topics with respect and you'll be good.