Listen to verbumveritatiss Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

14 January 2011

A look forward to this semester...

Or not..

a. If on Tues and Fri, there will be 4 straight classes. :(...Constantly having to shift thinking styles is a huge burden. (For those of you wondering how I shifted between math and physics, it wasn't that difficult, I taught similarly for both classes, as well as I think similarly for both subjects). The subjects aren't really similar at this point, so it's going to be interesting to see how i'll handle it.

b. I was hoping to have good Sister for Latin, not so much, we'll see how that goes.

c. I ask for prayers...I'm seriously going to need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your freedom of expression is limited. Discuss topics with respect and you'll be good.