Listen to verbumveritatiss Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

23 January 2011

Pro-Life and a few thoughts.

a. The quiet witness is more effective in pro-Life outreach. Those that I've known that have converted to the pro-Life side have been swayed because of the quietness and the acts of love shown towards them...not the condemning to hell that some people do.

b. Yes, I finally get to go to the DC MFL. I've wanted to go for years, but couldn't afford it...now I get to go, woot :D

c. Perception isn't always reality. Sometimes, you try and trust, and things still go wrong...tends to happen every once in a while.

d. Basis excite me...enough said...okay, that was a math geek reference, but who cares :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your freedom of expression is limited. Discuss topics with respect and you'll be good.