Listen to verbumveritatiss Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

04 January 2011

Oh yes...

I almost forgot to welcome all of you from my other blog Verbum Veritatis.

The other blog will be used for my "homiles" from my Oral Comm class next semester and in the future...This blog will be more general commentary on things.

As you can tell, i'm a math geek (and yes, I can tell you what all those formulas in the background are)...(once a math geek, always a math geek)

Just like my past blogs, don't expect me to be PC about anything :D

And yes, Joseph Therese will be the name that I take if God wills that I be in Religious Life

3 comments:

  1. Great new blog. I've got this new blog on my blog roll now. Would appreciate it if you could provide a reciprocal link!

    Cheers, and good luck with your journey toward your vocation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Joe - I've updated my blogroll.

    Looks like your new place could use a blogroll of its own...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark, thank you...the link back has been done

    Larry, Thank you, a happy new year to you as well. I hath started the blogroll

    ReplyDelete

Your freedom of expression is limited. Discuss topics with respect and you'll be good.