Listen to verbumveritatiss Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

09 January 2011

Who am I...

a. To listen to you when you don't even follow the rubrics of Holy Mother Church. How do you expect me to be obedient to you, when you yourself aren't obedient to the rubrics of Holy Mother Church. God forbid that I dress like I'm SUPPOSED to when I go to Mass :)

b. To deserve any attention. I'm not doing anything out of the ordinary. I'm merely replying to the invitation, to which I don't know whether I'm going to accept it or not. I hide because I don't like the attention, I really don't

c. To be loved greatly. I hardly deserve such love. But for learned geeks, love is a good thing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your freedom of expression is limited. Discuss topics with respect and you'll be good.