Listen to verbumveritatiss Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

18 January 2011

Turn down the volume, I can't hear silence

Speeding along the highway at 100 mph,
Then there's an assembly of horns honking for miles
There's an accident on the other side of the highway
People stare for miles
Hours pass and I finally get past it
And then road construction closes off the highway
The detour takes forever and goes through dangerous areas
There's an inn along the way, in which I stay and be comfortable.
I must reach my destination...alas I must get up and continue
But when I look outside there's a snowstorm blocking the inn and my way of travel
And being from Ca, I don't shovel snow.
..And so I trust when it melts that I'll be able to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your freedom of expression is limited. Discuss topics with respect and you'll be good.